Car Body Repairs
There’s nothing more frustrating than when you have damage to your car. Whether you’ve had an accident or just noticed a ding or dent in your bodywork that seems to have appeared out of nowhere, finding a reliable team for car body repairs in Sussex is important.
At White’s Bodyworks, we handle all car body repairs for all makes of vehicle. Over the last 27 years, Phil and his team have built an enviable reputation for delivering a quality repair service that motorists in Sussex can really count on.
Whether you have a broken taillight in Eastbourne, a dent in your door in Midhurst or major body damage in Rye, our professional car body repair team in Hassocks in the heart of Sussex are here to help. Not only do we make sure the best people work on each job but we have all the specialist equipment needed to return your car to pristine condition.
You may have heard that we don’t just carry out car body repairs on modern vehicles – we’ve got quite a reputation for classic cars too. There’s nothing our team loves more than to see a vintage vehicle driving into our garage. Check out our portfolio to see the sheer range of cars, bikes and vans we’ve dealt with over the years.
If you’re searching for a car body repair garage that believes in high standards of workmanship and a friendly welcome, contact us today on 01273 933633 to find out how we can help.
Car Body Expertise You Can Count On
Over the last 27 years, White’s Bodyworks has proved itself as the best place in Sussex for car repairs of all kinds. We’re a family-owned business and many of our garage staff have been with us for a long while, helping us to deliver exceptional repairs whatever the damage on a daily basis.
- Dent and scratch repair: Most cars don’t go through life without getting at least the odd bit of body damage. Getting these dings and dents repaired quickly and efficiently is important, especially if you don’t want to encourage further damage such as rust.
- Accident repair: We can deal with all car body repairs following an accident and liaise with your insurance company at the same time. We’re known for a fast and reliable response time and our aim is always to get your car back to you as soon as possible.
- Paintless dent removal: We can reshape your car panel if it has a dent and the paintwork hasn’t been disturbed. It’s a quick and effective car body repair solution that we carry out for our Sussex customers regularly.
- Car bumper repair: Other areas that incur significant damage are car bumpers, especially following collisions. Whether it’s front or back, our professional team can have it repaired in a jiffy.
- Car resprays: Damage to paintwork is one of the most common problems with car body damage. Whether you need a full respray or attention to specific areas like the doors or engine hood, we can tailor repairs to your needs.
Once you give your car over to a garage to work on, you expect it to have the appropriate level of expertise. At White’s Bodyworks, all our car body repair specialists are fully trained and are focused on providing a quality service at all times.
White’s Bodyworks, Sussex: Passionate About Cars
To say that we’re passionate about the cars in our care is probably an understatement. Over the years, we’ve attracted plenty of attention with our repair and restoration of a whole range of classic cars such as this delightful 1968 Volvo.
Vintage car body repairs are only a part of what we do at White’s Bodyworks, however.
We have the facilities and expertise to deal with today’s modern cars as well as older vehicles. Whether you’ve been in an accident and require substantial car body repairs or you simply have a small dent or scratch that needs work, we’ll give it our full attention.
Our customers come from all around the Sussex area and often beyond. With an impressive level of service they can depend on, many customers come to us again and again because they know they can rely on our team of mechanics and engineers to deliver.
From minor scuffs to major dings and dents, you need a car body repair team in Sussex that you can count on 100%. Call us today on 01273 933633 and talk to Phil and the team at White’s Bodyworks.