- At Whites we share your thrill and passion for motorbikes and we have an expert team of motorcycle restorers who can help you restore your bike to its former glory. Call us now on 07843 625021 to get that bike back on the road.
Our team of motorcycle restorers is dedicated to keeping older motorcycles alive, regenerating and restoring your dream machines and helping give the kiss of life to bikes that have seen better days.
We can offer part or full restorations regardless of your bike’s condition, make or model. We tailor our work according to your budget and wishes and can advise you on the appropriate scale and level of restoration for your intended use of your motorbike.
- We can offer the following services to those looking to restore their motorbike and we will offer plenty of helpful advice along the way.
- Full or part restorations to road and racing motorcycles
- Engine and gearbox rebuilding
- Chassis modification and restoration
- Top quality paintwork including custom painting
- Blasting Services and chrome plating
- Electrical work
- With over two decades of experience in motorcycle restorations we offer a personal but highly professional service whether it is care, restoration or repair service for race and road bikes.
Whether it is show quality elegance that you seek, or a sympathetic restoration with a splash of originality, we can ensure that the restoration of your motorcycle is made to your specification.
If your motorcycle has been in long term storage and needs recommissioning we are happy to undertake any repairs or maintenance that may be required.
We are often at work on a bike but if you call us on 07843 625021 we will call you back and talk through your motorcycle restoration project with you.
What people are saying about us…
I had a deep scratch on the frame of my motorbike and a small scratch on the petrol tank. White’s Bodyworks were a pleasure to deal with from the initial quote through to arranging a time for the repair. Phil was friendly and couldn’t do enough to make sure that the repair was done to fit in with when I could drop off and collect the bike – even down to lifts to the station!
The completed work is of an exceptional standard. There is no way to tell where the repair took place unless you knew beforehand. I’d definitely recommend White’s Bodyworks and they will definitely be my first port of call if I need any future bodywork repairs.
Testimonials from Others