Classic Car Repair by White's
Classic car owners are a passionate bunch. It’s something that we share at White’s in Sussex.
Finding the right garage to carry out full rebuilds to minor repairs or servicing and everything in between is not easy. Once a classic car enthusiast finds a bodywork shop that they can depend on, they usually tend to stick with them.
At White’s Bodyworks, over the last 27 years, we’ve been delivering just that to the nation’s vintage car owners. Our reputation has been hard-earned through dedication and commitment.
Our range of services include:
- Complete restoration from the ground up: If you have a car that has seen better days, we’ll put in all the work to bring it back to pristine condition.
- Bespoke panel-work including panel manufacture: Many of the cars we handle at White’s require tailored solutions and experienced mechanics who know what they are doing.
- Chassis repair and realignment: Our expert team know what needs to be done, however classic your car is.
- All aspects of accident repair work: Just like any other vehicles, classics get dents and dings as well as other major damage.
- Paintwork repairs and resprays: We have a fully operating paintwork facility that means we can tailor paintwork to suit the vintage nature of your vehicle.
- Engine and gearbox rebuilding: Usually one of the first things to go in classic cars, we know what we’re doing when it comes to repairs and reconstruction.
We can also help solve all electrical issues, repair the interior, trim and upholstery, as well as provide classic car servicing and maintenance.
Classic Car Repair Experience
You don’t want to give your classic car repair over to a bunch of amateurs. At White’s, our extensive experience of restoring a whole variety of vintage vehicles has given us a an enviable reputation in the UK and around the world.
Our teams are passionate about what we do and there’s nothing we get as excited about more than a classic car when it comes onto our forecourt.
The older the car, of course, the more difficult it is to find spare parts. Then you often have to use the right techniques to repair things. At White’s Bodyworks in Sussex, we take vintage cars in from all over the UK and are trusted to carry out repairs and renovations because we can actually deliver what’s required.
Our teams are equally at home carry out a full restoration on a classic car as they are just doing a service or a bit of maintenance. The level of experience we have has been built up over a number of years and means that many classic car experts come to us when they attempting to renovate and restore a vehicle.
We’re always happy to give advice and guidance and we work with all classic car owners to make sure that we are really delivering what they need. It’s never simple giving the care of your vintage vehicle over to a garage With White’s you can be sure we know what we’re doing.
Classics & White's Bodyworks
If you go to any classic car meet in the Sussex area, you’ll probably find someone from White’s Bodyworks wandering around. Over the years we’ve handled some spectacular cars. Take this 1934 VDP Derby Bentley we did some body repair work on recently.
There’s nothing we like better than getting a car such as this back on the road where it really can be appreciated.
Our repairers have qualifications up to distinction level and our teams will give your classic car their full attention. Some cars, like this Mercedes 280 CE, come in with accident damage. Others like the Daimler V8 need a full bodywork and paint restoration. Whatever it’s condition, you’ll always get 100% from the team at White’s.
When you bring your classic or vintage car to us, you hand it over to a team who share your love and enthusiasm for iconic cars. We offer you a fully comprehensive facility for all classic car repairs and no job is too big or too small for our experienced team. All work on the care, maintenance and restoration of classic cars is carried out in our workshop by mechanics who share your enthusiasm.
Whatever you need and however difficult you think it might be, get your advice from the best classic car repair specialists in the UK. Contact White’s Bodyworks on 01273 933633 today to find out more.