At Whites we have over two decades of experience in undertaking expert welding jobs on all sorts of vehicles. We can weld any make of car, bike or van whether it is a classic, vintage or new model.
From relatively straightforward body repairs to complicated underside rust corrosion our team of car mechanics are highly qualified welders and carefully restore any vehicle.
- Over the years we have undertaken numerous welding and reconstruction jobs – including replacing and rebuilding old rusting parts however recent or established the rust corrosion may be. Problems with rust – particularly for older cars – are a common reason for vehicles failing an MOT test. We can help with this. Our team of technicians use the latest MIG welders to rebuild the body work of your car and stabilise the weak spots that may have developed on your vehicle.
- Some vehicles need more extensive welding to their bodywork, particularly after an accident. In these cases we are happy to offer a thorough inspection of the damage and advise how we can best get your vehicle back on the road. Our welding and bodywork can return your vehicle to its former condition for much less cost than you may have imagined.
- Call us now on 07843 625021 to find out about the range of welding services we can offer for your car, van or motorcycle. We are often busy at work returning cars to their original condition but we will call you back and talk through your welding requirements with you.
Our team currently offers all welding services including the following:
- MOT welding
- Structural welding
- Re-fabricating parts and bodywork
- Welding on new or replacement panels
- Welding on repair panel sections
- TIG welding
- MIG welding
- Spot welding
- Leading or body solder
- Cast iron welding
- Aluminium welding
- Steel (mild or stainless) welding
- Vintage, classic or veteran vehicle welding and repairs
What people are saying about us…
After some self inflicted damage to the wheel arch and bumper on my SLK I contacted Phil as he had great reviews. He quoted me the same day as seeing the car and carried out the repair to a very high standard within 5 days. No corners were cut, genuine parts used, and a fantastic end result at a reasonable price.
Testimonials from Others