- Whites have been around for a while and we are well aware of how much of a drama car & motorcycle insurance repairs can be. Rest assured, from your first contact with us to the point where we hand your shining vehicle back, you’re in safe hands.
We have vast experience in bringing car & motorbike bodywork back to its original state – over the years we’ve worked on all kinds of different makes of car & motorbike from Ferrari to Harley Davidson.
Please read through the ‘Process’ tab for an idea of how the process usually works, and don’t forget, we’ll pay at least £100 of your insurance excess!
- We will respond to your call, text, email or upload within 2 hours (during normal working times).
- We will assess the damage based on the photos you send, you bring in the vehicle in or we can arrange a home visit.
- Always remember that you have the right to choose where your vehicle is repaired; don’t settle for the garage your insurance company recommends. We will deal with the insurance company directly, all we need is their name and contact details, and your Accident Claim Reference Number.
- We will provide a quote for the repair work within 24 hours.
- We can arrange recovery to our workshop, if necessary.
- An engineer from your insurance company will visit and assess the damage to your vehicle
- We await approval from your insurance company before commencing repairs
- During the repair process, in the case of a non-fault claim, we will provide a courtesy car. The car will be provided on a like for like basis (the courtesy car will be equivalent to your own vehicle)
- You will be notified by your preferred method of contact as and when the vehicle repair has been completed.
- Give us a call on 07843 625021, send us an email or upload details of your requirement.
What people are saying about us…
Full respray on Mk2 Golf Gti. I am so chuffed with how well the car has been finished, it looks ten times better than I ever thought possible. Great communication with me the whole time throughout the job and finished on time and at the price originally quoted. I can’t fault the quality of the finish of the paint at all. Offering a collection/delivery service via a recovery vehicle made life a lot easier as the car has been off the road for five years, I couldn’t have easily transported it myself.Great job, brilliant result at a very fair price.Thanks Phil, the car looks like new again.
Testimonials from Others