A highly recommended local service
Brighton folk do like to be beside the seaside but it certainly takes its toll on their pride and joys.
That sea-spray and those sea gulls sure have a lot to answer for! White’s Bodyworks has been helping Brightonians put things right by respraying and restoring paintwork on their cars for more than twenty years.
At White’s we are equally at home respraying motorbikes, restoring classic cars and even perfecting vintage cars in time for the annual London to Brighton rally. Our local respray service has received more than its fair share of national recognition and you will find us listed as one of the top five of all car bodywork repair services in the UK.
We have a passion for cars that matches yours. We understand just what it takes to ensure your car leaves our workshops looking better than new. It’s a point of (Brighton) pride for us.
Take this VW Camper that we recently repaired and resprayed for a local Brighton surfer. The surf wasn’t the only thing that was up with the paintwork on this unhappy camper. We soon put a smile back on its face with some bodywork repairs and a paint job that blended seamlessly back in. The owner left looking like he was riding on the crest of a wave.
Check out more Brighton cars and motorcycles that we’ve resprayed:
- See how we transformed this Suzuki GT750
- Gave a new lease of life for a Lotus Elise
- Placed the Sprint back into this Triumph
- Made the paintwork excel on this Mercedes 300SL
“Thanks for the full respray you recently did on my Lotus Elise. You have breathed new life into what was a much loved but tired looking car. Thanks for all your work, the excellent finish and your help throughout. I am one happy customer”
Matt Beard, Brighton
Matching Brighton’s passion for cars
Every year you can see vintage cars making their way down from London to Brighton as part of the longest-running motoring event in the world.
But the Veteran Car Run is just one way that Brighton shows its love for cars.
Another event, with some pedigree of its own, is the Brighton Speed Trials organised by the Brighton and Hove Motor Club since 1905. The councils attempt to stop the fun was overturned recently by overwhelming popular support and long may it continue. We pop down every year to see all those cars and motorbikes racing along Brighton’s historic beachfront.
What we love about Brighton
Here are some links to our favourite Brighton events, listings and places.
- The May Bank Holiday weekend still sees Vespas, Lambrettas and classic British bikes converge on the seafront as the Mods and Rockers live on half a century after their clashes by the sea in 1964.
- Madeira Drive plays host Veteran Cars and the Brighton Speed Trials.
- Brighton Pavilion is as crazy inside as it is outside and perfectly expresses the city’s slightly eccentric fusion of cultures.
- Shop till you drop in the boutiques of the Lanes and the quirky gems in the North Laine
- Find out more about what’s on – because there’s always plenty!
Testimonials from Others